The Agape class meets every two weeks and is tailored for marriage couples, but everyone is welcome. Learn more about the Agape class.
Reservations are required to meet Oregon’s physical distancing requirements and CDC recommendations and we set a Christian example by adhering to the civil authority where it is appropriate. We do have a few guidelines for re-opening as listed below. Be sure to read the guidelines before you make your reservation.
- Please note there will be one entrance and one exit. Special parking will be designated for those needing extra assistance or individuals unable to stand in a line. Please arrive early as the process of entering the building may require more time than normal.
- Please maintain six feet of distance between families. Please, no hand shaking, hugging, or physical contact.
- A face covering is required for adults and children over the age of five.
- If you have any symptoms of cold or flu, have recently been ill, have a temperature, or are considered high risk, please stay at home.
- The current bulletin will be available online each week.