I’m back from vacation and back in the saddle. I do want to say that these next few weeks will be a bit more muted with the devotional as the Reflections class has nearly caught up with my (slow) writing. In any case, let’s get your family together and continue our journey through the Westminster […]
Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. “Honor your father and mother”—which is the first commandment with a promise— “so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.”Ephesians 6:1-3
Kids Connection is a Christ-centered preschool. Our goal is to embed the Word of God into the hearts and minds of our children. We want to help them develop Godly characteristics at the same time we are focusing on kindergarten readiness. Our two-year rotating curriculum includes well-rounded preschool material and focuses on spiritual, social, physical, emotional, and academic development.
Our mornings together are fun! We explore, experiment, and use our imaginations. We learn how to be a friend, how to share, and how to be a helper all while learning the A, B, C’s and 1, 2, 3’s. Sometimes we just get our sillies out!
- Classes are held Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Every classroom has two approved teachers.
- Parents are welcome to volunteer but must complete a volunteer participation form.
- We use the I.D. security system for check-in and check-out.
- We are a Nut Free school.
- Potty training is not required.
- All classes are open to the community. We invite you to call and schedule a tour.
- Junior 3’s (3 years after September 1)
- 3’s (3 by September 1)
- Pre-K (4 by September 1)