We are so excited to be able to be together, in person, again! This is not about getting back into a building, but about being together in the presence of Jesus and worshipping Him together.
Reservations are required to meet Oregon’s physical distancing requirements and CDC recommendations. We set a Christian example by adhering to the civil authority where it is appropriate. Reservations will be on a first come, first served basis. Please consider registering for in person services every other week to give an opportunity for others to attend.
We do have a few guidelines for re-opening as listed below. Be sure to read the guidelines before you make your reservation.
- Please note there will be one entrance and one exit. Special parking will be designated for those that need extra assistance or are not able to stand in a line. Please arrive early as the process of entering the building may require more time than normal.
- Please maintain six feet of distance between families. Please, no hand shaking, hugging, or physical contact.
- A face covering is required for adults and children over the age of 5.
- Chairs will be arranged in order to accommodate everyone to maintain physical distancing. People from the same household will be seated together. Do not move chairs.
- Children will sit with their parents. No childcare will be available at this time.
- No coffee or snacks will be served.
- Please use the restroom prior to coming on campus to help limit the use of our indoor facilities.
- If you have any symptoms of cold or flu, have recently been ill, have a temperature, or are considered high risk, please stay at home.
- Bulletins will not be provided. The current bulletin will be available online each week.