Cooking With Friends
Like to cook or want to learn? Better yet, like to eat?
Cooking With Friends is a time for women to gather to enjoy sweet fellowship and good food—a fun evening full of friendship and laughter. Our time together will feature the preparation of a featured ingredient, take-home recipes and informal discussions about the Lord and His work in our lives. Bring a friend or neighbor to this relaxed evening or come and make new friends. Space is limited so please register early.
Already registered and need to add or change a session? Lookup your registration to make payment or get secure link to update registration.
When: Monday, monthly from 6-9pm (unless noted otherwise)
Where: Lake Bible Church Kitchen
Cost: $10 per class
Contact: Mary Johnson, 503.680.3924, email@example.com
Childcare is not available.
- August No Meeting
- Sept. 18 Freezer Meal Kits
- Oct. 16 Oktoberfest
- Nov. 13 Easy Gift: Cranberry Chutney
- Dec. 18 Family Cookie Decorating
- Jan. 8 The World of Crepes
- Feb. 12 Steakhouse Favorites
- Mar. 19 Springtime Brunch
- Apr. 16 Scrumptious Muffin Exchange
- May 14 English Tea
- June 11 Summer Picnic Dishes
- July No Meeting