This week, we are learning about Jesus’ death on the cross. Jesus was our substitute, taking our place on the cross and absorbing God’s wrath on our behalf so we can be forgiven and declared righteous. (See Rom. 3:25-26; Col. 2:13-15.) Jesus died to rescue sinners from slavery to sin, and when we trust in […]
Awana = Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.II Timothy 2:15
Awana is an international, non-denominational, Bible centered children’s ministry. This year Lake Bible Church is offering Awana for the Sparks (K-2nd grades) and T&T (3rd-6th grades) clubs. Lake Bible Church Families will be given first priority and then returning Awana Families from the most recent Awana year of 2020/2021.
Following the school calendar year, we meet Wednesday evenings from September 15th to May 11th, 6:30–8:15 PM.
Each weekly club meeting is broken into three different elements:
- Game Time: An energetic and fun time for children to participate in active, team-oriented games around the game circle
- Handbook Time: Focused, small group time reciting Bible verses and gaining understanding of spiritual truths
- Council Time: Large group teaching time where children are encouraged by an adult in the principles of God’s Word using drama, object lessons, and instruction
Children are grouped into clubs by age or grade as follows:
- Sparks: Kindergarten through 2nd Grade
- Truth and Training, Girls: 3rd through 6th Grade
- Truth and Training, Boys: 3rd through 6th Grade
Please print the following documents, fill them out, and deliver them to the church office with payment. Mail service can be unpredictable.
Registration begins July 19th and ends August 13th. It is first come, first served with priority given to Lake Bible Families and returning Awana Families from the most recent Awana year of 2020/2021. All other families will have a pending status and payments will be held until notification via email is received regarding enrollment status by August 20th. Please check your emails regularly.