Awana = Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.II Timothy 2:15
Awana is an international, non-denominational, Bible centered children’s ministry. It is for 3 year olds (by September 1, and potty trained) through 6th grade.
Following the school calendar year, we meet Wednesday evenings from September to May, 6:30–8:15 PM.
Each weekly club meeting is broken into three different elements:
- Game Time: An energetic and fun time for children to participate in active, team-oriented games around the game circle
- Handbook Time: Focused, small group time reciting Bible verses and gaining understanding of spiritual truths
- Council Time: Large group teaching time where children are encouraged by an adult in the principles of God’s Word using drama, object lessons, and instruction
- Cubbies: 3 and 4 year olds
- Sparks: Kindergarten through 2nd Grade
- Truth and Training, Girls: 3rd through 6th Grade
- Truth and Training, Boys: 3rd through 6th Grade
Please print the following documents, fill them out, and mail or deliver them to the church with payment. Registration is first come, first serve with priority given to Lake Bible Families and returning Awana Families. You will be contacted by email if your child has a spot.