Awana = Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.II Timothy 2:15
Awana is an international, non-denominational, Bible centered children’s ministry. This year Lake Bible Church is offering Awana Cubbies (3 and 4 yr olds/potty trained), Sparks (K-2nd grades), and T&T (3rd-6th grades) clubs. Lake Bible Church Families will be given first priority and then returning Awana Families.
Following the school calendar year, we meet Wednesday evenings from September 14th to May 10th, 6:30–8:15 PM.
Each weekly club meeting is broken into three different elements:
- Game Time: An energetic and fun time for children to participate in active, team-oriented games around the game circle
- Handbook Time: Focused, small group time reciting Bible verses and gaining understanding of spiritual truths
- Council Time: Large group teaching time where children are encouraged by an adult in the principles of God’s Word using drama, object lessons, and instruction
Children are grouped into clubs by age or grade as follows:
- Cubbies: 3 and 4 yr olds (must be potty trained)
- Sparks: Kindergarten through 2nd Grade
- Truth and Training, Girls: 3rd through 6th Grade
- Truth and Training, Boys: 3rd through 6th Grade
Please print the following documents, fill them out, and deliver them to the church office with payment. Mail service can be unpredictable.
Registration is still open for clubbers in the Sparks age group (kindergarten thru 2nd grade). If you are interested in enrolling your child in the Sparks age group, please email Robin Forsyth.