What is the Bridge Ministry?
Therefore, encourage one another and build each other up. Just as you are doing.I Thessalonians 5:11
A ministry devoted to providing home visits for the Lake Bible family unable to attend Church services, short term or long term. Helping to involve them with what is happening at Lake so they can feel connected and encouraged.
How you can assist the Bridge Ministry
- Let us know of anyone in our Lake Bible body who are unable to attend church and would benifit from a home vist.
- Come join our home visit team and be a part of encouraging others and being blessed by some very amazing people.
If this sounds like something you would enjoy being a part of, contact the Bridge Ministry Coordinator, Michele Dollar at 503.682.7186 or email@example.com.
What is a Bridge home visit?
A time to:
- Have a devotion or a one on one Bible study
- Pray together
- Build relationships
- Fellowship together
- Be an encouragement
- Help with physical needs
- Update them on what is happening at Lake
- Determine needs that can be met by Lake Bible
- Help them plug into existing ministry opportunities