Cooking With Friends
Like to cook or want to learn? Better yet, like to eat?
Cooking With Friends is a time for women to gather to enjoy sweet fellowship and good food—a fun evening full of friendship and laughter. Our time together will feature the preparation of a meal to be shared by all, take-home recipes and informal discussions about the Lord and His work in our lives. Bring a friend or neighbor to this relaxed evening or come and make new friends. Space is limited so please register early.
When: Monday, monthly from 6-9pm (unless noted otherwise)
Where: Lake Bible Church Kitchen
Cost: $10 per class (with exception noted below)
Contact: Mary Johnson, 503.680.3924, email@example.com
Childcare is not available.
Already registered and need to add or change a session? Lookup your registration to make payment or get secure link to update registration.
- September 9 – Flavors of Fall
- November 4 – Friendsgiving
- January 13 – Healthy Eating Made Easy
- March 9 – Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- May 4 – Old Fashioned Garden Party
- June 29 – All American BBQ (friends/couples) – $15 per person