2017 Winter Retreat
Molalla Retreat Center (Molalla, OR)
You don’t want to miss our annual winter retreat at Molalla! We spend the weekend away from home, unplug from technology, and focus on relationships with God and one another. This is an awesome chance to get to know staff and other students better as we spend a lot of time just hanging out. You don’t want to miss it!
We want as many students as possible to attend this year, so the cost remains $104 per student. The cost includes transportation, lodging, and food. Payments can be made online with credit or debit card, or by cash or check. A notarized medical release form is required for all youth participants.
If you have already registered online, you can lookup a registration and pay with credit or debit card.
Again, this only applies to those who have already registered online.
What You Need to Know
First things first, let’s get the date out of the way.
We have one session of winter retreat this year. High school students and junior high students will both attend retreat on March 3rd through March 6th.
Some things to include on your calendar:
- Students should be dropped off at the youth center at 5:30 PM on Friday. Eat before you arrive!
- Students should be picked up at the youth center at 3:00 PM on Sunday afternoon
What To Bring
Come prepared for a great experience by bringing the following items.
- sleeping bag
- toiletries (toothbrush, shampoo, deodorant, etc.)
- flashlight with batteries
- water bottle
- shoes than can get dirty
- shirt for each day
- warm clothes
- 2 pairs of jeans
- sweatshirt/light jacket
- prescriptions (Prescription drugs must be provided to staff at check-in and must include the student’s name. Prescriptions will be administered by staff at the appropriate times.)
What Not To Bring
Some items should be left at home. This includes electronic items that can be a distraction or damaged by water as well as items that are inappropriate for the event.
- iPods or any other personal music device
- electronic games (PSP, Nintendo DS, iPod Touch, etc)
- movie players
- illegal substances
- any other drug (See note above regarding prescription drugs.)
- anything illegal