Whether you are a firm believer or a skeptic, the topics of God, Jesus, salvation, and divine purpose include many questions. Even those raised in churches may not always have ready answers for each one. Well, we have compiled here a sampling of common questions and Pastor Jim Andrews insightful answers to them. Whatever your background, we hope you will find them a useful resource and invite you contact us if you have a question that is not answered here.
- Does God exist?
- Where did God come from? Who is God?
- Do all religions lead to God?
- How could Jesus live a sinless life?
- Where in the Bible doesn’t say that Jesus claimed to be God?
- Why is Jesus the only way?
- Did Jesus really rise from the dead?
- How is Christianity different than any other religion?
- Why did Jesus have to die on the cross?
- Is there really right and wrong?
- If God is so big, is it possible to have a relationship with Him?
- Why do some people experience God in their lives, but I never have?
- Can I trust that the Bible is true?
- Why is the Bible, and not some other religious book, the Word of God?
- Isn’t the Bible full of contradictions?
- Who or what is the Holy Spirit?
- Does God have a plan for my life?
- Why do bad things happen to good people?
- Why am I here on earth?
- What will happen to sincere people who die and never hear about Jesus?
- Why is there so much suffering in the world if God is good?
- If God is a loving God, why is there so much pain in his life?
- Why is there evil in the world?
- Where did evil come from? Why would God want us to pray if we does not change His mind?
- Why would God care about the way I live?
- Why is life so hard?
- What is sin?
- Why is there a penalty for our sins?
- What about all the hypocrites that call themselves Christians, but don’t live it?
What do I do?
- How can I become a Christian?
- If I only believe that Jesus died for me, and accept him as my Lord, then I’m saved? Don’t I have to do something more?
- How will my life change if I become a Christian? 62 How is Christianity relevant in a modern world?
- What will happen to me after I die?
- How do I know if I have been good enough to get into heaven?
- Do I have to go to church if I become a Christian?
- Why do Christians read the Bible all the time?
- How can a person who has received Christ know with certainty that he will spend eternity with God?
- What does faith have to do with your relationship with God?
- I prayed the prayer to accept Jesus as Savior. Why don’t I ‘feel’ saved?
- Is Jesus really coming again?