No Excuses: God is There and He Speaks Every Day, Everywhere
Text: Psalm 19:1-6
Listen to Sermon
- What is the difference between natural and special revelation?
- In brief, what is the limited, but compelling message of natural revelation to all mankind?
- According to God’s Word, the unbelieving, including those ensnared in the various false religions of the world, stand without excuse before God. Why is that? (Romans 1:18-21)
- From a biblical point of view, explain the genesis of all false religious systems and paths. (Romans 1:21-23)
- In the eyes of God, what is perverted about those whose love of nature exceeds proper bounds? (See Romans 1:25)
- What is the penalty we see playing out in society as a result of man’s idolatry of nature and otherwise? (See Romans 1:26-32)