The Profile of True Disciples: A Passion for Doing What is Right
Text: Matthew 5:7
Listen to Sermon
- Righteousness reaches in two directions (has two dimensions). What are they?
- By posing questions to ourselves, we can test whether or not our spirits are rising to the level of ‘hungering and thirsting’ for righteousness. What are some of those questions?
- What does our Lord mean when He says that those who hunger and thirst for righteousness will be ‘satisfied’?
- What is one huge reason some believers are spiritually dry – ‘running on fumes,’ so to speak—and keep coming up empty?
- What can we do to help stimulate in ourselves a greater appetite for righteousness?