Thriving in the Local Church
Text: 1 Corinthians 12:12-13:13
Listen to Sermon
- Can we look at our relationship with God as separate from our relationship with the church? Why or why not?
- There are two specific kinds of people threatening the unity of the body that Paul calls out in 1 Corinthians 12:14-26. How were they identified in Sunday’s message?
- The end of selfishness is loneliness. Do you find yourself lonely at church? In what ways can you step away from loneliness and toward community?
- The unmistakeable mark of Christian maturity is love as we saw in chapter 13. How does this love differ from what our culture defines as love?
- Does your life and presence at church match up with chapter 13? What steps do we need to take to walk this way?